Go along in person or watch live on Facebook (see details below) as Pharmac presents their oral submission at the Committee’s meeting on Wednesday, 23 October 2019, from approximately 08.30am to 09.50am, at Parliament Buildings in Wellington. They will address all of the following petitions in one submission.
- Petition of Jeffrey Chan: Ask Pharmac to fund Osimertinib
- Petition of Rachel Brown for Ovarian Cancer New Zealand: Fund Lynparza and Avastin for Ovarian Cancer Patients
- Petition of Emma Crowley for Breast Cancer Aotearoa: Breast Cancer Aotearoa Coalition: Fund breast cancer drugs
- Petition of Neil Graham for Chronic Lymphocytic Leukaemia Advocates New Zealand : Fund life-saving treatments for chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- Petition of Philip Hope for Lung Foundation New Zealand: Ask Pharmac to fund innovative treatments for lung cancer
- Petition of Kenneth Romeril for Myeloma New Zealand: Fund transformative treatments for multiple myeloma patients
- Petition of Janine Yeoman: Lifesaving treatment for people who suffer from Spinal Muscular Atrophy
- Petition of Allyson Lock for the New Zealand Pompe Network: Fund Myozyme for Adults with Pompe Disease
The meeting will be open to the public, and you are welcome to attend in person or watch the live stream of the hearing on the Health Committee Facebook page here.. At this time the exact room the meeting will be held in is not decided, but you will be able to check which meeting room it will be held in closer to the date of the meeting on the Select Committee Schedule webpage here. The meeting room will also be displayed on electronic signboards inside Parliament on the day.